Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Posting about this journey

Initially I started this blog just to update family and friends about how Aimee was doing at the hospital. Since things didn't turn out as I'd hoped and Aimee is now with our Father in Heaven I've begun a new journey. Traveling with grief is something I've done before. I don't imagine it is something anyone would choose, but in this frail mortal existence it seems that everyone will eventually experience it. I've decided to share some of my thoughts along the way in the hopes that it may help someone when they must submit to a similar experience.

That being said, I'm still planning on posting memories of Aimee here as well as photos and more videos. I'm thinking about creating a "sister blog" as a remembrance of Aimee's journey. If I do that I'll post a link here for those who wish to only see posts in remembrance of Aimee.

So I guess this is the start...

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Year Mark

It's really hard for me to believe that 1 year has gone by. The last week was really hard. Two weeks ago I started having nightmares rel...