Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank you!

I have never felt such an out pouring of love and kindness. All the prayers, service and love that everyone has given are so truly appreciated! I am so glad to have such wonderful family, friends, neighbors, acquaintances and even strangers in my life who are such an example of Christlike love.

I am planning to post the videos and layouts and additional memories of Aimee here once the funeral is over so that Aimee's memory will live on.

Much love,
Wendee

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your entire family. I know that God is surrounding you with love at this terribly difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches for your family. I am a stranger who saw a post on ScrapGirls. I just want to lift you up in prayer right now, so I will. LORD, please surround this family with your love. Hold them TIGHT and COMFORT them as they walk through this darkness. Place family and friends in their path in the the days, weeks, months, and years to come as they grieve the loss of their beloved Aimee. May this tragedy not cause them to doubt your love, but draw them closer to You. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

1 Year Mark

It's really hard for me to believe that 1 year has gone by. The last week was really hard. Two weeks ago I started having nightmares rel...