Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good day

Today was a good day. It started off really early for me. I woke up at about 4:30 am and was wide awake. It definitely was not a usual start to my morning. After realizing I wasn't going to fall back asleep right away I stayed in bed and read "Goose Girl" until about 7 am. (Garrett is a much earlier riser than I am so he just got up for the day) Then I took an early morning nap for about 2 hours.

I took the kids to swimming lessons and then came home to get ready to go to lunch with some friends from our ward. We had a good, long visit and yummy soup and salad at the Olive Garden. I came home and worked on some web design stuff for a bit and then my sister, Katie, and her kids came over. We cooked dinner together and then her husband Jeff got here and we all ate dinner together.

We were going to go to the gym and have the guys watch the kids, but instead after we'd fixed, eaten and cleaned up dinner we all played hide and go seek in our basement in the dark. The person who was "it" had to use a flashlight to find everyone's hiding spots. It was lots of fun! Aimee would have loved playing that with us!

At one point I crawled under a small child sized table with a blanket on the top. I didn't quite fit. Victoria said the table was a bit taller than before. lol

~Wendee

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great day to me, Wendee! I'm glad to see some sunshine in your world. It fits you!

    ReplyDelete

1 Year Mark

It's really hard for me to believe that 1 year has gone by. The last week was really hard. Two weeks ago I started having nightmares rel...